Setup Guides...We offer numerous ways of using our service. Select your preferred method below to view the setup guide!
You Can Use Our Own Android App, or any other IPTV App. Depening which App – We got different ways to login°
Here is an easy to follow tutorial that will show you how to setup our Android App.
- Our Own App – You need only to put your Username and Password
- IPTV Smaters / Pro – You login with Username and Password & also the Host
- IPTV Extreme – Either threw the Portal or threw Settings with m3u
IPTV is supported with Smart IPTV. Samsung ; LG ; Sony ; Android
Here is an easy to follow tutorial that will show you how to use our service on Smart IPTV.
- You need to go on http://siptv.eu/mylist/
- Copy the Mac Address which you get after the installation and is displayed on your TV
- Copy the URL which you get from us. You find it either in your eMail or in your Client Area
- Put both on http://siptv.eu/mylist/ verify that you are not a robot and click SEND
You can use our IPTV with Windows. Please download the App from our Download Page and Install It. Run the App
- You will asked to enter any Name- Just write any Name
- Enter Username – Here you paste the Username you got from us. You find it either in your eMail or in your Client Area
- Enter Password – Here you paste the Password you got from us. You find it either in your eMail or in your Client Area
- Server URL : Port – dmtn-tv.com:8080
- Click on – ADD USER
Access Kodi PVR IPTV Simple Client Settings
Starting at the Kodi home screen, just click on each of these items in the order provided to install free streaming IPTV channels.
- My Add-ons
- PVR Clients
- PVR IPTV Simple Client
Add Kodi IPTV PVR Plugin M3U Playlist URL
Now, you get to add an M3U playlist URL to add the free IPTV channels into Kodi.
- In General Settings, click M3U Playlist URL.
- Type the m3u URL which you find either in your eMail or in your Client Area then click OK.
- Click OK again to save Kodi settings.
- Back in PVR IPTV Simple Client, click Enable.
- A dialog will tell you how many IPTV channels were added with this Kodi M3U playlist URL.
- Open Perfect Player and click settings icon and then click General tab
- Input the M3U URL while replacing the x’s with your username and password
- Exit to home screen of Perfect Player and both channels and EPG should be populating
STB or MAG
IPTV is supported within STB Emulator.Step1
- Our Portal is called